Find out more about what funding you could receive
Full Certificate III and IV Qualifications
If you choose to study any of the following qualifications you may be eligible for the funding detailed below.
Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
Certificate III Civil Construction Bridge Construction and Maintenance
Certificate III Civil Construction Road and Construction Maintenance
Certificate III Civil Construction Pipe Laying
Certificate IV Civil Construction (Supervision)
ACT Government User Choice Funding
Funding is available from the ACT Government. Eligibility criteria apply and as a minimum you are:
- Employed by an ACT registered business
- A full or part-time employee
- There is a Student Contribution Fee of $450 per qualification payable on enrolment.
- Eligible students may receive a $300 completion incentive from the ACT Government when they complete the qualification – criteria applies. Please contact us if more information regarding eligibility is required
- Australian Apprenticeships in the ACT are funded by the ACT and Australian Governments
Employer Federal Government Incentive
If you are an employer whose employee qualifies for state User Choice funding and your employee has worked for you for less than 3 months full-time or 12 months part-time/casual or a combination of both, you may be eligible for Federal Employer Incentives of up to $4,000. Contact us to find out more.