Fee for Service
Orbus3 will protect fees paid in advance and has a fair and reasonable refund policy.
An application for a refund is addressed according to the notice given by the person making the request
- 14 days prior to the commencement of the course – 100% refund
- Between 13 days and 7 days prior to the course – 75% refund
- Between 6 days and the commencement of the course – 50% refund
- Withdrawal during the course – no refund. A pro-rata credit is available so the candidate can complete the course at a later date
If fees were to be paid in advance they would be separated from the operations of the business. This is achieved by maintaining a number 2 account (deposits account) to ensure sufficient funds are always available for refund. The number 2 account is represented in Orbus3‘s accounting system as a separate repository for funds paid in advance and cannot be accessed until the respective candidates commence training.
Information provided prior to enrolment or the commencement of training and assessment, whichever comes first, specifies the candidate’s rights as a consumer, including but not limited to any statutory cooling-off period (where applicable) and the candidate’s right to obtain a refund for services not provided by Orbus3 in the event the arrangement is terminated early, or Orbus3 fails to provide the agreed services.
User Choice Funding
Orbus3 will protect fees paid in advance and has a fair and reasonable refund policy for all students undertaking an apprenticeship/traineeship. An application for a refund is addressed according to the notice given by the person making the request. Orbus3 will ensure
- The provision for full refunds to Participants for Student Contribution Fees charged for training delivery that has not commenced at the time of the cancellation of enrolment
- The provision of proportionate refunds where the Participant has withdrawn from a Unit of Competency/Module; and
- The provision of refunds to employers/industry for additional charges paid beyond the participant and government contributions