If you currently work in the civil construction industry and have been for several years you should already hold at least one or two certificate III level qualifications like Plant Operations, Road Construction or Pipe Laying – and maybe you are now starting to think ‘If I want to progress my career, what’s next?’
The answer is a Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision.
Supervision is about having a thorough understanding to manage the work at hand and strong people skills to coordinate, motivate and lead a team to perform effectively on site. With a Certificate IV Supervision qualification you will acquire a very valuable set of skills.
- Manage and motivate staff
- Organise and plan small to medium civil construction projects
- Manage and oversee the project’s environmental issues
- Manage and interpret budgets
- Manage and implement safety
- Manage quality and project deliverables within a timeframe
- Organise and supervise machinery
- Perform project monitoring and progress evaluations
- Communicate with project stakeholders and site contractors
Course length: Up to 24 months
Location: On site
Funding: Ask us
Recognition of Prior Learning
Nationally recognised qualification
Career and Employment Opportunities
What will you study
This nationally recognised qualification requires the successful completion of 12 units of competency.