This course covers the skills and knowledge required to enter and work in confined spaces in the Resources Infrastructure Industries.
This course is appropriate for those working in operational roles undertaking work in confined spaces.
What will I learn?
- How to outline appropriate legislative requirements and responsibilities
- To identify scope of permits to work and complete permits to work
- To use safety equipment and personal protective equipment
- To work in accordance with, and complete permitted work, in a confined space
- To apply basic risk management concepts
- To enter and control confined space work
- Observe permitted work
- Conclude confined space operations
- Emergency response and equipment requirements