This course covers the application, processes and tasks associated with conducting inspections with a view to identifying, analysing and assessing risks.
You will also learn how to administer the recommended treatment, contribute to implementation of treatments and to monitor risk in the workplace. The practice of participation in the preparation, testing and documentation of safe working instructions to personnel.
What will I learn?
- Identification of on site hazards
- Assessment and identification of unacceptable risks
- Identify and recommend treatments
- Contribute to the implementation of treatments
- Review of safety system documentation