The course covers the knowledge and skills required to conduct dozer operations in the civil construction industry.
What will I learn?
- Plan and prepare for dozer operations
- Conduct machine pre-operational checks
- Operation of dozer including stripping and spreading topsoil materials
- Cut and fill
- Battering and stockpiling
- Bulk excavations
- Cut drains
- Benching and backfilling
- Select, fit and remove attachments
- Relocate the machine
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct cleaning and shutdown procedures